Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

thanksgiving #3

so i gave up updating my thanksgiving every week. not that I dont have any, but sometimes i just dont feel like typing anything.

the past two weeks have been crazy at work. crazy in both good and bad ways. had to do up a branding video with a really tight deadline and many other work to do, i messed it up. it was the weekend before the boss wants to show it to the public, there werent many options i could take to solve it, or so it seems. there wasnt anything i could do within my power. but that's where the magic comes in. God allows such things to happen so that we know we are nothing without Him. i told him many times the past week that it is out of my hands, i'll just leave it to You to do whatever you planned. of course, i still couldnt stop worrying and stressing about it but He just solve everything over the weekend. the video turned out pretty well, and in a way that no way i could have planned for, even if i had all the time in the world before that to prepare for it.

it was also this period that i thought about my job, whether i should still stick around or to look for seemingly greener pastures elsewhere. he replied my prayers with a clear answer, not once but twice to be patient and stick around.

God answers prayers, may not be in the way we want, but if we choose to listen, He always answers. About half a year ago, two unrelated friends on separate occasions asked me why I dont ask out a friend of mine. I have never thought of that friend in that way before, so that random occurance just got me thinking if that was a sign from Him. He made sure I saw Him slamming the door on that.. twice again! He was probably telling me, "Dont even think about it!".

I thank God for being here, though I hate to think about it, I also thank Him for teaching me a lesson a year ago, I needed it.

As I ponder on another part of my life, do pray for me, for God to guide my actions and decisions, and for me to trust that He knows it best.

No comments:

Post a Comment