Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

signs of old age #1

if i have something about myself that im proud about, i take pride in my ability to organize my time and plans with little help needed from organizers or technology. i am always someone who was able to see and remember the details, right down to the minor ones. im also someone who knows exactly what's engagements i have and at my prime, i was even able to remember those closer to me.

however, it seems like recently, i been losing this part of me. on the not so good days, i would only remember my engagement at the last minute, or realized too late that i got the details wrong.

just this month, i have various weddings and christmas related gatherings to attend. and you think that with a smartphone, it should be a breeze getting things organized. no.. i kept getting the start time of the weddings wrong which resulted in me having to rush off from one for another engagement, and not attending another one cause i kinda end up double booking the time.

it was so bad that my friend thought i double booked another day and i actually believed that i did even though i didnt..

No comments:

Post a Comment