Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

only one way to do it..

there are times in life where you want to take an action to do something, with the hope of getting something that your heart desires. more often than not, one has many ways to carry out the actions. you might choose to do it like most people in the world will do, it is usually the easiest way. you may or may not achieve the ending you hope, but very often, it is not God's way. or you can do it God's way, very often is the hardest, very often you have to sacrifice something, but deep inside, you know it is the only way you want to do it, no matter how much easier all other ways are.

I can choose to do it the world way. it is very easy, especially with modern technology. I may or may not achieve the short term outcome, but I know in the long run, it is not an outcome I want. I can wreck my brain and try to picture what each outcome is like, lose sleep over it, but whatever scenario I can come up with, I wont know for sure which one will definitely happen. on the other hand, God has provided another way, to do it His way. Many things I can lose by using His method, higher probability that it will fail. But at the end of the day, if it fails using His method, I know in the long run, it's a good thing it failed cause I wont like the outcome. It's funny how using what seem to be the harder way can make the picture so clear and so simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment