Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

click-clock of the shoes

i always thought im alone in doing so..

my dept gets our very own cosy corner in office, away from the eyes of everyone else, but because of that, we dont usually know what's going on, nor can we attempt to see without moving from our seats. with no "eyes", i turned to my ears, often listening to the footsteps to identify who is walking arnd or who is walking towards us (like for example the boss!).. i was getting quite good at it, able to identify most people who wears proper shoes (and not my colleagues who change to soft slippers once they get to work)

but turned out, that 1st day i changed my shoes, i walked back to my department from the washroom, and my colleague asked me if i am wearing new shoes? i was like.. wow.. i thought most ppl wont notice shoes or something, especially if its black and basically almost the same as every other guy.. he then continue to say that the sound of my footsteps has changed and he listens to footsteps too!

No comments:

Post a Comment