Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

to the past and back..

i was talking to a friend about my old blog just the other day, and that got me interested in what i was like years ago.. so i went to read my previous posts, all the way from 2005.

i shouldnt be, but was i a little surprise with what i read. i was so angsty and emotional! i'm very thankful that i have come a long way since (or rahther i hope i do since i may not be the best judge of myself)..

i also start many posts with "its been a while since i blog...".. guess i do go thru cycles when i'll feel like blogging and when i dont feel like (or cant think of anything to blog).. and i havent been updating very often, even though a few times, i wanted to.. i opened up my blogger, and just nothing comes out.. looks like somethings have indeed changed.. but some just dont..

it's not like nothing is happening and hence i got nothing to talk about.. but somehow.. the words just arent coming out..

No comments:

Post a Comment