Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

PDL #7 - the reason

everything that happens is because of God. For everything comes from God alone. Everything lives by His power, and everything is for His glory. God created all mankind to show the glory of God and we, mankind can do so in 5 ways:
  • by worshipping Him
  • by loving other believers
  • by becoming like Christ
  • by serving others with our gifts
  • by telling others about Him
all 5 ways have their own set of difficulties. and if you ask me anytime before a year ago, i would easily say "by loving other believers" would be the easiest thing to do. how things have changed in the past 1 year. telling others about Him was one of the hardest, but I made a resolution that this year, I will bring my first person to Christ! (pray for me) Anyway, loving other believers, has since become such a difficult thing. its even harder when you know you are suppose to show love more to some people, and yet, the human side of you think that they dont deserve it. i pray, that God will teach me patience, to love everyone, especially the believers.

No comments:

Post a Comment