Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

faith...

the timing was so apt. the week I began started looking for a new job, one of my favourite companies to work for was hiring a position that my work experience seems to fit very well.

I didn't do exactly very well for the interview, messing up some questions that would have set me apart from others. I prayed to God about it, knowing very well that God does not answer all prayers in the way people want Him to. after all, if all the candidates prayed to God about this job, I'm sure a lot will end up not getting still.

so I reflected, what does having faith in God means? have faith that He will create a miracle out of a bad interview? no. having faith in God means trusting that He knows better no matter what the outcome is. maybe the job will give me less time to serve? maybe there's something at my current job that God still wants me to experience? I can second guess all I want but it's not important I suppose. If I'm meant to know, I'll know it when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment