Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

now what?

after doing a google search on House, I come to realize that in a weird coincident, I finally finish the series exactly 1 year after they aired the last episode.

a series that took me like what.. 5 years to complete. with a long break in between when I was trying so hard to buy the dvds but ended up only able to add season 1's to my collection as it seems like retailers just wasn't interested to bring season 5 - 8 into Singapore.

having only decided to end the series while they were filming the last season, the whole season kinda had a rushed feeling to it, characters were written out of the shows suddenly, kinda like when they had to kill off a character when he committed suicide due to depression, even though prior to that, he was portrayed as a happy go lucky guy, midway through the season when the actor got a job in the white house. kinda a pity cause I thought they had maybe 1 more season in the series at least.

hmm.. now that it had ended, what's next? HIMYM only has 1 and a half season to go. And generally all the glee-ish or crime series doesn't really keep me engaged for too long. hope once upon a time season 2 is good...

No comments:

Post a Comment