Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

311211

looking back at my last post of 2010, i cant help but think indeed, it was a year that didnt go all too well. but i must say, i didnt expect to hit such a low in life. a big stain on a nice white shirt that will never go away. but i guess it's for the better that it doesnt go away, so that i will forever remember the lessson i learnt.

thank God for being the ever forgiving One. thank God for the life lessons He taught me. thank God for the trials so that I may hopefully come out of it a better person, a better follower of Jesus.

on another note, though i wasnt expecting to enjoy myself at my company's d&d, i did, like it, somewhat.


the cowboys that looked a little bit more like farmers..


to 2012, to a year i hope i grow closer to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment