Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

the mysterious G

one question i always have to face is since our God no longer appears in front of people and tell you what to do, how are we ever gonna figure out what does God wants us to do? one common answer people give is that all answers can be found in the bible. before i became a christian, i always wondered how is it possible that something written thousand of years ago can tell you what to do and how to behave this during this age. well, i must say the past few years spent reading the bible has certainly gave me a different insight. if you read and understand often enough, you will know what to do.

but even till today, there are just some things that i can't guess what is the plan. you ask God for directions, and you thought you read some of the signs given by Him later. but a while later, you will wonder, is this truly what God wants me to do, or is that just my mind playing tricks and telling me what i want to do? it's like 2-3 months ago, out of nowhere, different unrelated people and situations suggest that maybe God is telling me to do something, but then today i heard from a friend that certain things have changed and the opportunity to do that thing is no longer very possible. so now i reflect on the past few months, so have i been thinking too much? missing signs? or just delaying too much? or this has nothing to do with anything related to me but i just happen to be a passerby in God's plan for someone else?

it does make no sense to me now, but i learned that usually, down the road, on hindsight, everything is so clear. i just wasnt thinking about what God wants me to do, and instead confused myself with what i want to do. im sure in a few months, or years, this will all make sense to me, and then.. maybe i'll blog a sequel to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment